Intercontinental Exchange Inc
Software QA Engineer
September 2018 - Present
An American company that owns exchanges for financial and commodity markets.
Projects: eSignal - a desktop application for financial markets analysis and trading; FileShare - a cloud storage,
web application; PerfUnicorn - a performance testing tool for ICE servers.
- Verified software by checked out if all the features meet the specified requirements, isolated defects and
reported all the bugs found.
- Monitored all the tasks in a bug tracking system and set their severity and priority based on the time and
human resources given.
- Controlled bug fixing process, retested resolved issues.
- Created and followed Test Plans to ensure efficient coverage within budget; created test matrices, and test
- Ran regression testing before each release using TestLink.
- Developed specifications and mockups for features, monitored new features implementation and tested
- Created API documentation for FileShare from scratch and performed API testing using Postman.
- Organized meetings on new features implementation.
- Conducted load testing, stress testing, and volume testing using Jmeter.
- Performed basic SQL queries necessary to edit and update data within the database including fields and
- Tested Cylence server integration (AI based antivirus).
- Used BurpSuit and DevTools to capture and analyze unsecured network data packets in a test
- Interacted with product support and customer service teams.
Software QA Engineer
June 2018 - September 2018
GraphGrail AI provides Artificial Intelligence based software for businesses that analyze customers demand, show diagrams, charts
and statistical data on sales and sales managers productivity, as well as a sales AI chatbot.
- Established testing process by creating test documentation and organizing all the activities related to
testing (I was the first and the only QA at the project).
- Wrote, maintained, and executed test cases using different test design methods. Determined the scope,
provided estimates based on that scope, and revised the scope in order to meet the needs of the client.
- Authored and maintained overall Test Plan. Test Plan included the introduction, a detailed description of
the item being tested and its scope, user requirements, environmental needs, risk assessment, and
- Searched for bugs using black box and grey box testing (with a help of DevTools, Postman and server
- Managed defect tracking and defect reporting, made sure bugs were fixed.
- Introduced an automated regression testing by using Selenium IDE.
- Clarified all the specifications to make them easily understood by investors.
- Tested deployment of applications in Enterprise environments during all phases of the product cycle.
- Worked with Developers, as necessary, to isolate and fix bugs.
- Analized a large customer base to meet their business needs, suggested improvements.
- Streamlined development processes by analyzing current practices and identifying inefficiency.
October 2017 - June 2018
Test IO a platform where product managers of a large variety of companies search for testers.
- Performed exploratory testing of a wide range of websites, mobile and desktop applications including Slack messenger, https://www.walmart.com/, https://www.drivetime.com/, https://www.nba.com/, https://www.kayak.com/, and other European and American products.
- Detected a lot of functional and GUI defects, wrote clear and precise bug reports.
- Used different testing tools for collecting mobile devices logs (Android ADB Fastboot, Android Studio).
- Carried out automated UI testing using Android Studio.
- Screened web applications for broken links and UI issues using WebDeveloper tool, W3C and WAVE validators.
- Assessed browser compatibility.
- Dealt with impossibly tight deadlines.